- Family name on 1894 Legacy plaque displayed prominently in the clubhouse.
- VIP Invitation to the 125th Anniversary event for Legacy Members in the Clubhouse.
- 1894 and 125 Anniversary Merchandise Package
- VIP Invitation to the 125th Anniversary Legacy Golf Tournament
|Membership Category||Initiation Fee||Annual Dues3||Monthly Dues|
|125th Legacy Golf||Waived||$1,500||$0.00|
|125th Legacy Non-Resident||Waived||$1,150||$0.00|
|125th Legacy Junior||Waived||$999||$0.00|
|Unlimited Golf Trail Fees||N/A||$800/$1000||$0.00|
Beginning November 1, 2018, The Golf Club of Bristol will be restricting non-member access and converting to a private club. Non-member play will be restricted to guest(s) of Member play only. This 125th Anniversary Membership Drive will begin October 1, 2018 and expire November 1, 2018 and will be limited to the first one-hundred twenty-five (125) members who sign up.
To learn more about the 125th Anniversary Legacy Memberships, please call Ken Crowder (General Manager) (423) 652-1700 or Jim Magnusson (Vice President of Business Development and Sales) (239) 287-8230. The 125th Anniversary Legacy Members must prepay for one year to be eligible for the 125th Anniversary Legacy Commentative Benefits.
1Non-Resident must reside outside of Sullivan County (Tennessee) and Washington County (Virginia)
2Do not include a membership to Lifestyle Fitness. All new members will receive preferred and exclusive pricing to join Lifestyle Fitness.
3Current Members who have prepaid through the first of the year, will be provided a prorated credit from the date of their new membership agreement through December 31, 2018.
- All Members may reserve advanced tee times 30 days in advance of play date.
- Members receive a 15% discount in retail purchase.
- Members receive a 15% discount in food and beverage purchases.
- Members are invited to participate in The Golf Club of Bristol Major Golf Events.